Welcoming Baby Elena!
3rd Annual Engagement Session Giveaway!
In celebration of love, I'm giving away THREE free engagement sessions (each valued at $350!) for Spring 2018 ! I'll try to answer any and all questions here, but feel free to drop me an email or comment below if you have any additional concerns.
- 1 hour engagement session
- 1 location + your choice of including 1 outfit change
- 15 high resolution digital images
- Another 50-60 to view or order from!
WHAT ARE THE TERMS?
- Must not be in an exclusive agreement or contract with another photographer for the purpose of having engagement or wedding photos.
- Session must be scheduled by March 31, 2018.
- Non transferable (only couples entering the competition, please!)
- Travel is included within 30 miles from Brownsville, TX.
HOW CAN YOU ENTER?
- First - Enter your name + information below!
- Second- If you haven't already, show some love and like our Facebook page (click here).
- Lastly, like and comment on the Facebook post.
That's it! The winner will be drawn randomly and announced via email (and Facebook) at 4 pm February 14th! Be sure to share with your friends so they can have a chance too! Thanks and good luck!
While you're here, you can check out my engagement portfolio by clicking here
I'm so happy to be able to share this session with you! It has been about three years since I had shot a maternity session and that my friends is just too long! Christina was pregnant with her second boy and she looked absolutely stunning!
For this session we both agreed to keep it very simple and natural. Christina's long ivory dress seem to fit in perfectly for the mood and style we were going for! It was a relaxed session with the other two men in her life showing up
We started our session a little late.... but that didn't matter to the Elizondo family, as soon as they arrived we jumped right into the session. From the get go I knew this was going to be a great session. Yadira and her husband have such a sweet and fun personality, Sebastian their adorable baby boy was the most serious out of the three of them! We decided the bay on South Padre Island had the best light and chose to stick around that area. I even got to catch some of Sebastians smiles, thank you so much for letting me capture your family! I enjoyed meeting you all so much!
The Mata family was so much fun! They are the most laidback family I've had the privelgege of photographying I met them the day of our session and Mom had one request for me, to take as many un-posed, fun photos as possible. This was a first for me, we took only one posed family photo and from there we were off! We agreed the bay area would work best and their youngest was in love with water. She didn't mind if they got wet, sandy or dirty. She really wanted to capture her family just having fun at South Padre.! You can tell they really enjoyed themselves.